Delay in Releasing Original Documents at Chilean Customs > E-mail Q & A

본문 바로가기
E-MAILING Q & A
If you have any questions, please contact us.
E-mail Q & A

Delay in Releasing Original Documents at Chilean Customs

페이지 정보

Writer Gabriel gonzale… Date Created23-06-13 09:31

본문

Country Australia Company Central Reparaciones
    Name Gabriel gonzale… Phone
    Cellphone +61 474 695 722 E-Mail Import.centralrep@gmail.com
    Address
    Subject Delay in Releasing Original Documents at Chilean Customs
    Content I been talking with Nicole (quming.yu@leelco.com) but I couldn’t reach her today.

I am writing to urgently address a critical issue regarding the release of the original documents at Chilean customs. We have not yet received the necessary documents to obtain the origin certificate for our shipment, causing significant disruptions to our operations in Chile.

This delay has resulted in storage charges in Chile, and it is impeding the progress of our operations. We urgently request your immediate attention to this matter, including providing us with an update on the status of the original documents and assisting us in expediting their release at Chilean customs.

Your prompt action in resolving this issue is greatly appreciated, as it will help us mitigate further disruptions and financial losses. We value our business relationship and look forward to your swift response.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
LEadingELectronicCOmpany(LEELCO)
Add : No.9 Xinheng 4 Road, Private Industrial Town Cicheng, Ningbo City,Zhejiang, China 315031
Tel : +86-574-8913-4596 ㅣ Fax : +86-574-8913-4600 ㅣ Sales site : leelco.en.alibaba.com
E-mail : james@leelco.com ㅣ COPYRIGHT(c) LEELCO CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.